What is car wrap?
covering your car with a car wrap, you can give it an eye-catching appearance and make it look brand new.
Car wraps come in different colors, finishes, and textures. All you need to do is to identify a desired car wrap color and texture and you are on your way to giving your car an amazing fresh look.
With a car wrap, you can customize your car with a unique graphic. You can choose to apply car wrap on the whole body of your vehicle or wrap parts of it.
Depending on your goal, you can do a complete car panel wrapping or you can wrap only your car’s hood, doors, fenders, roof, etc.
The amazing thing about car wrapping is you don’t need to remove your car’s body paint before wrapping it. You can maintain your car’s current paint and still transform its look by covering the paint with a car wrap. With this, you always remove the car wrap to have your car’s original color and appearance.
What colors do car wraps come in?
Car wraps come in different colours and finishes that include matte, gloss, carbon, chrome, brushed, camo, glowing, headlights, caliper.
Is it cheaper to wrap or paint a car?
Generally, car wrap is cheaper than car paint. The cost of wrapping your car can sometimes be half of the cost of painting. Of course, it depends on the size of your car, its complexity, and the type of wrap film.
That said, inexpensive car paint can be cheaper than car wrap. But the cost of a matte finish or high-quality paint would be higher than a car wrap. Moreover, car wraps can be taken off anytime to get back your original factory color. This can’t be done with the painting.
Why get your car wrapped?
Wondering why you should wrap your car instead of going in for the traditional car painting?
Here are some of the top reasons and benefits of wrapping your car:
- Car wrap protects your car’s original paint. It protects your vehicle from the sun’s ultraviolet damages. When the car wrap is removed, your car will look new because of the vinyl film protection.
- You can remove your car wrap anytime to revert to your car’s original colour.
- Car wrap is a cost-effective and faster way to change your vehicle’s colour without respray.
- Car wrap increases your car’s resale value because after removing it, your car would still look brand new.
- Vehicle wrap covers or hides scratches on your car.
- Car wrap allows you to wrap some parts of your car without doing a complete car body wrap. This lets you customize parts of your car as you desire.
- Car wrap gives you several style options that you cannot get through painting.
- Car wrap gives you several colour options and texture. Among the several car wrap colours include: matte metallic, chrome, gloss, matte, brushed steel, semi-gloss, etc.
- In the event of a car accident or having scratches on your car, you don’t need to go in for expensive colour matching paint. All you need to do is re-wrap the affected car body part and you are good to go.
What is the cost of a vehicle wrap?
There are different types of car wraps and they have different prices. A vinyl gloss may cost between $1.50 to $3.50 per square foot and a vinyl mate costs between $2.00 and $3.50 per square foot. Chrome car wrap is the most expensive; it costs around $8 per square foot and above.
How much does it cost to get your car wrapped?
Many factors determine the cost of wrapping your car. Factors like the size of your vehicle, the type of car wrap, the complexity of the car, and the type of company doing the wrap installation.
Wrapping some or small parts of your vehicle is cheaper. The bigger the size of the car body part you want to wrap, the higher the cost.
For example, wrapping part of an SUV and sedans can cost around $300. Wrapping 40%-60% of a sedan car would cost around $600 and $900 for SUV. Doing a complete wrap of a sedan would cost between $2800 and $3400.
Generally, 100% car wrapping can cost between $1000 and $6000. But if you choose to do the wrapping yourself, these prices will be lower. Depending on your goal, you can let a professional car wrap installer wrap your car or do it yourself. It is however advisable to employ the services of a professional vehicle wrap installer for the best results.
How long does it take to wrap my car?
There are some factors that determine how long it will take to wrap your car. The size of your car, its complexity, and the person who does the wrapping all affect the wrapping time.
Small-sized and simple cars can be wrapped faster than big and complex cars. When professionals wrap your car, it can take 2 to 3 days – this includes the wrapping time and 12 hours film “rest period”.
If you choose to do it yourself, it can take 2 to 3 days as well. But with the help of another person, it can take 1.5-2 days, taking into consideration your car’s size and complexity.
The 12 hours film “rest period” is the time you allow the wrap film to dry and properly stick to your car after wrapping. Note that, it’s advisable not to drive your car during this 12 hour “rest period”. Driving your car during this period will make the wrap film peel off due to wind pressure.
Can car vinyl wrap be washed?
Yes, you can wash your vinyl-wrapped car.
Is car vinyl wrap permanent?
No, car vinyl wrap is not permanent. Because car wrap film has a non-permanent adhesive, it can be removed anytime you want.
How long does car vinyl wrap last?
Car wrap vinyl can last for 3-7 years depending on some factors. Some of these factors include the type of car wrap film used, the environment in which the car is being used, how much you drive the car, where the car is stored, etc.
Does vinyl wrap fade?
Most often, car wraps made of quality vinyl sheets do not fade and can keep their color and fresh look for all their life span.
Most quality car wraps are coated with UV layers to protect them from the sun’s UV rays and fading. This means you need to check the quality of the vinyl sheets used for making the car wraps before purchasing.
Wrapmaster manufactures car wrap with top quality vinyl that makes your car wrap last without fading.
Aside from the quality of vinyl, you need to take proper care of the wrapped car to ensure it lasts without fading.
You need to wash your wrapped car regularly. Depending on how often you use your wrapped car, you can wash 1-2 times every 2 week.
Always wash with soft sponge or foam to avoid scratches. Use a mild or soft detergent to wash your wrapped car.
Do car wraps damage the paint?
No, car wraps do not damage the paint on your car. Rather, car wraps protect your car’s paint and make your car look brand new when you remove it.
Does wrapping a car decrease its value?
No, wrapping your does not decrease your car’s value. Rather, car wrap increases the resale value of your car.
Because car wrap covers your car’s original paint, it gives it maximum protection and makes it maintain it’s factory colour for years.
Where can I buy car wrap?
Wrapmaster is the best place to buy car wraps. As a top-quality car wrap manufacturer, we supply you with durable and super fresh looking vinyl wraps.
We offer you with several color options to choose from. You will definitely get from us a super impressive car wrap colour that meets your goal for car wrapping.
Do car wraps protect your paint jobs?
Yes, car wraps protect your car’s paint job.
Will a car wrap cover scratches?
Yes, crap wrap can cover scratches and minor damages on your car.
How can I make my car vinyl wrap last longer?
To make your vinyl wrap last longer, you need to follow these tips and tricks:
- Wash your car by hand. Use a soft sponge or foam when washing your car. Never use brushes for washing since this may cause scratches on your car.
- Make it your goal to wash your car wrap often.
- Use soft or mild detergent to wash your car wrap. Never use strong detergent or chemicals to wash your car wrap as this can cause it to fade
- Check and take off stains, gasoline, insects, and sap from your car wrap immediately.
- Keep your car at covered places like garages when not in use.
Is Wrapmaster a car wrap manufacturer?
Yes, Wrapmaster is a car wrap manufacturer. We manufacture and supply quality and affordable car wraps customers around the world.
Wrapmaster is a newborn brand from TSAUTOP Decorative Film Technology Co., Ltd, one of the world’s leading and well known professional vinyl manufacturers.
TSAUTOP manufactures and specializes in different kinds of best-in-class car wraps like car vinyl, vehicle vinyl, windows tinted film, and other amazing products.
What types of car wrap do Wrapmaster supply?
Wrapmaster supplies different types of car wraps for our customers in different parts of the world. Some of our top car wraps include:
- Matte-finished car wrap: Our matte finished car wrap includes matte vinyl film, matte metallic vinyl, satin metallic vinyl, magic gold metal series, matte ceramic vinyl, diamond metallic series.
- Glossy finish: This includes our super glossy crystal series, twin-color candy glossy metallic, high gloss wraps, macaron series.
- Brushed finished: satin-brushed metallic series
- Bomb sticker
- brushed matte chrome vinyl
- car paint protection
- carbon fiber car wrapping(3D,4D, 8D)
- chameleon vinyl
- gloss car vinyl
- galaxy car wrap vinyl
- Laser PVC sticker
- Macaron colored wraps
- Stretchable chrome films
- Camouflage car wrap vinyl film
Do Wrapmaster offer customized car wraps?
Yes, Wrapmaster offers customized car wraps. But kindly note that we have a minimum order request for customized car wrap services. You can contact us for more information on this service.
Why should I choose my car wrap from Wrapmaster?
Wrapmaster offers you high-quality and affordable car wraps. Whether you are a retailer or a wholesaler, Wrapmaster offers you unique and cheaper car wraps. You can have all our best-in-class and unique car wrap vinyl both online and offline.
Wrapmaster develops innovative and eye-popping car wrap patterns every month so you are assured to get a high-quality wrap of your choice. We conduct massive research before producing car wrap films every month. This helps us to offer you the best and high-performing wraps.